Are you moving state or country?

The following is a starting point if you're considering moving country. Since your nationality, graduating school and marital status all play a role in your ability to move and work, these issues can only be resolved by yourself, and in conjunction with immigration specialists when required.  For on-the-ground chiropractic advice try contacting someone on the main map to speed up the process. The information here is relatively a-political, however when pertinent some personal observations have been added in the comments.

IMPORTANT: if you are moving to a country without licensing, it may be prudent to retain a non-practising license somewhere else.